411 Jayden in Dallas

Balthazar

• 1 year later...

Jayden is great! He gives a very good full body massage that is really, truly a massage. As others have said, he looks exactly like his pics, his apartment is immaculate, and he's genuinely a nice person - someone I'd like to take to dinner and socialize with. At least with me, the extras are limited to HE and lots of body contact, but those were explosively awesome.

• 6 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
On 12/22/2019 at 4:11 PM, Balthazar said:

I saw Jayden and agree with @dfwmassagelover. I'm adding him to my Dallas favorites with Dann and Tristan.

Wholeheartedly agree, Dann and Tristan too. Recently had a wonderful experience with Jayden, highly recommend. Must. Book. Ahead! And it’s totally worth it. Be patient. 

Heads up he is moving this summer. He plans to live out of state and spend part of the year in Mexico. Good for him. See him while he’s still in north Dallas while you still can!

Not my top guy in Dallas because I have very high standards for massage quality, but he’s up way up there. He gives a great balance of quality therapy, looks, friendliness, and level of interaction. Goes the whole time, clear directions. Sexy voice (and body omg!). Looks just like his photos but friendlier in person. Great smile. 35 yo this year. You will love him.