411 on Chris_ZZ traveling from LA

dutchal
This topic is 1394 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Never got to meet him.

Interesting...I had email and text conversations and arranged a session with him before he arrived and confirmed after he arrived. Everything we discussed was compatible and he was looking forward to meeting, blah, blah. All seemed good. I confirmed the night before our scheduled meeting. After confirming, he asked if I had a pic, so I texted one. Didn't hear back after that, but didn't think a reply was needed as we had already confirmed. Got to his hotel at the appointed time and texted I was there. Got a reply: "Oh, I thought you would have guessed...not a match."

Guessed? what? No, I'm not physic. That pic must be pretty disgusting!!

he asked if I had a pic, so I texted one. Didn't hear back after that, but didn't think a reply was needed as we had already confirmed.

You don't have to be a psychic to know that no response after sending your pic means no interest. Your confirmation means nothing till they "confirm" that your pic meets their requirement. The kid just assumed you'd leave it at that.

Never got to meet him.

Interesting...I had email and text conversations and arranged a session with him before he arrived and confirmed after he arrived. Everything we discussed was compatible and he was looking forward to meeting, blah, blah. All seemed good. I confirmed the night before our scheduled meeting. After confirming, he asked if I had a pic, so I texted one. Didn't hear back after that, but didn't think a reply was needed as we had already confirmed. Got to his hotel at the appointed time and texted I was there. Got a reply: "Oh, I thought you would have guessed...not a match."

Thanks for sharing the above. I am now going to give up. I had a very similar experience. Meeting was set. He then sends a text that i never sent him a pic. I responded that he never asked. He then apologized and said he mixed me up with someone else. So I assumed we were all good. I was walking to his hotel in NYC. Got a text "Can we do later"? Since my time was tight, I could not.

He has the right to ask for a pic. However, essentially cancelling on me 10 minutes beforehand is unacceptable.

Never got to meet him.

If you're icon is you, I can't imagine why he'd turn you down. As for sending pictures, I don't do it. I'm extremely honest in describing myself. But I won't send a picture.

Gman

If you're icon is you, I can't imagine why he'd turn you down. As for sending pictures, I don't do it. I'm extremely honest in describing myself. But I won't send a picture.

Gman

I don't send pics either, for the same reason that I don't do social media. Once you place your image in the hands of others you can't control how it is used.

so does he not see fat out of shape clients??

Well, I don't know about his reason for"not a match" for sure, but it wasn't because I am am fat or out of shape.

But, the main complaint for me was why he couldn't have texted that back after I sent the pic. I disagree I was supposed to assume!

Edited by ButchAtl

Well, I don't know about his reason for"not a match" for sure, but it wasn't because I am am fat or out of shape.

But, the main complaint for me was why he couldn't have texted that back after I sent the pic. I disagree I was supposed too assume!

I was more asking for me. im out of shape. do u think its an automatic no go for me?

But, the main complaint for me was why he couldn't have texted that back after I sent the pic. I disagree I was supposed to assume!

Wow sounds like I avoided a lot of headache by not meeting this guy. He sounds like a real jerk.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...

Geez I thought from the video the guy in discussion was the top! The one pic matched that stud much more than the little bitty asian getting plowed until I read the stats. No way does the jaw and lips match the bottom in the video.

Interesting. He must be reading your comments. That video has been taken down.