Reasonable rates for MIA and FLL?

Steveocean456
This topic is 1622 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I’m amazed at the rates that these guys post lately. Seems that $150 has become the norm in the South Florida area. CL had its ups and downs but it wasn’t too difficult to find decent massage and interaction for 60-80 per hour. Even if it wasn’t the best of either it was still worth taking the gamble for the price. Thankfully there are still a few talented guys in FLL that stay around 100 for 60 minutes. Some of them are also young (20s and 30s) and interactive. Some are older with serious massage skills.

However too many of the “beautiful young things”, especially in Miami, seem to think that $150 is adequate to get you in their door to begin negotiations. Obviously they must be getting their price once in a while but not from me. Actually I can’t imagine that they are getting that much business based on this open forum and pms. Maybe enough to cover their expenses?

Maybe you might make more money with a more reasonable rate? Damn, I miss Craigslist and their is NOTHING here that has taken its place.