411 on Carl in San Francisco

ketut
This topic is 1585 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• 5 weeks later...

I’ve had several massages from him. We never talked about what would happen. I’ve seen him at my gym as well. He is in great shape and handsome but has a ton of hippie burning man hair tucked up and also facial and earlobe piercings. Ample package. None of that bothered me. I’ve never asked for anything specific. The massages have ranged from MT and HE to therapeutic. Sometimes he disrobes other times he doesn’t. I think he is mood based and would rather do therapeutic but also is a your mileage may vary type. I’m in very good shape but older so he may or not have been attracted to me. Always mellow, kind, a man of few words. Based on who I’ve seen him at the gym with I’d say if you were younger, in shape, and non white you might have a wild time. Worth a try. Massage itself is decent quality.

Edited by roaminhandz

I’ve had several massages from him. We never talked about what would happen. I’ve seen him at my gym as well. He is in great shape and handsome but has a ton of hippie burning man hair tucked up and also facial and earlobe piercings. None of that bothered me. I’ve never asked for anything specific. The massages have ranged from MT and HE to therapeutic. Sometimes he disrobes other times he doesn’t. I think he is mood based and would rather do therapeutic but also is a your mileage may vary type. I’m in very good shape but older so he may or not have been attracted to me. Always mellow, kind, a man of few words. Based on who I’ve seen him at the gym with I’d say I’d you were younger, in shape, and non white you might have a wild time. Worth a try. Massage itself is decent quality.

Such a great reply, especially with the nuances for mood based providers. Thank you!