411 on Grant, now in Phoenix

Mplsgymguy
This topic is 1615 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• 2 weeks later...

I don’t believe it has been “well-documented” that Grant does not like Asian clients. My recollection is that one Asian client did not have a good experience with him and extrapolated from that. Evidently Grant did at one point advertise that he does not work on people who are out of shape and then that was conflated on this forum with the Asian discrimination, with people posting that he said he doesn’t work on Asians. I have seen no evidence of that.

My point is simply that this was an accusation by one person, not something that was well-documented. Because of the couple of negative comments, I avoided hiring Grant for years. Not too long ago, when someone canceled on me and Grant was “available now” I booked him, and had a terrific experience which I have repeated since.

Edited by RubMyThighs

I met him a few times in Phoenix years ago and never felt discriminated against

That’s good to hear. Maybe with the other client, it was a case of YMMV. I fit both bills being a bit bigger and Asian. I was definitely interested until the accusations started on him discriminating against Asian men. I used disclose my body type when I exchange text with the provider so there are no surprises. Multiple providers had mentioned to me that whoever limited their sessions to certain body types are in the wrong profession. I still tend to stick with providers that accepts all on their ad.

The (multiple) posters who wrote that Grant screens for clients of size are trustworthy.

One even ran his own separate masseur review blog where he shared dozens of his experiences -- good and bad. While there were times my own experience with masseurs on his (and this blog) differed than his, he never exaggerated or lied.

There were posts on that site from additional clients who confirmed Grant's restrictions and erratic behavior.

Ditto for those who wrote he does not see Asian clients. They are reliable, longtime posters. And some private messaged me with more details.

He may go by Taylor or Grant, live in Weho or Phoenix, be therapeutic or sensual, but a leopard doesn't change his spots. He is responsible for the reputation he created, not clients.

Edited by RunnerGuy