Word limit on RM?

FrancisCA
This topic is 1620 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

But you’re grandfathered in if your profile is already longer. Anyways the correct answer to the short profile is as follows: then make a video or yourself doing something silly, have some shot and tie pictures and a picture of you showcasing your wide array of artistic and literary interests, don’t forget Broadway/symphony/opera/hgtv, put them all in your photo backgrounds then say:

“I love kissing: I’m a very fun honest passionate & dominant assertive but not aggressive top who loves kissing, oral & muscle worship, but definitely kissing. I’m sincere when I say my goal for every session is to make the experience as comfortable & enjoyable as possible.

Communication is a huge part of what I do, if there is anything before or during your session that would make the experience more enjoyable, please don't hesitate to speak up. I do like to get a feel for what my clients are interested in prior to meeting, don't be shy & feel free to get a hold of me to discuss your dream session.”

But you’re grandfathered in if your profile is already longer. Anyways the correct answer to the short profile is as follows: then make a video or yourself doing something silly, have some shot and tie pictures and a picture of you showcasing your wide array of artistic and literary interests, don’t forget Broadway/symphony/opera/hgtv, put them all in your photo backgrounds then say:

“I love kissing: I’m a very fun honest passionate & dominant assertive but not aggressive top who loves kissing, oral & muscle worship, but definitely kissing. I’m sincere when I say my goal for every session is to make the experience as comfortable & enjoyable as possible.

Communication is a huge part of what I do, if there is anything before or during your session that would make the experience more enjoyable, please don't hesitate to speak up. I do like to get a feel for what my clients are interested in prior to meeting, don't be shy & feel free to get a hold of me to discuss your dream session.”

Oh hey mike i think i follow you on twitter didnt know you were here! Hiiii!