December 2019 NYC 411

Strafe13
This topic is 1610 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

That was a different list (albeit there's some crossover) pertaining to my anticipated November debauchery. This is for December. (Thank you, Santa! ;) )

People would kill to have the selection of guys aviailable in NYC, I think we talked about it once before...

Make it happen, grab your phone, set a date and please review him/them!

One more thing, you have great taste!

People would kill to have the selection of guys aviailable in NYC, I think we talked about it once before...

Make it happen, grab your phone, set a date and please review him/them!

One more thing, you have great taste!

Thank you. I've seen the photos of hot guys that you post in the Gallery section, so that's quite the compliment. I plan to submit a review once I score an appointment.

Thanks so much for this. We couldn't meet last month, but he was so polite and apologetic in contacting me afterwards. I hope we finally connect.

Oops @Billsboy4, I mistook Cornbred for CornFedStud. I had positive communications with the latter, not the former. Do you mind if I private message you about Cornbred?

That was a different list (albeit there's some crossover) pertaining to my anticipated November debauchery. This is for December. (Thank you, Santa! ;) )

OK, if you score with every guy on the list AND need a new list each month, then I feel justified in envy and really kinda hating you. :)

Very nice, highly educated, and real pics.

Thank you. He emailed me after seeing that I'd checked out his ad on RM. He was exceedingly polite. I'd love to wrap him up in a bow and show him off to the family at Xmas dinner.

Edited by Strafe13

OK, if you score with every guy on the list AND need a new list each month, then I feel justified in envy and really kinda hating you. :)

I wish I could afford to live that life you've just described! If I ever win the Powerball lottery, I just might take on that challenge, though.

Who?

I was referring to Midtown Bull.

P.S. Here's a trick I figured out not too long ago here. When someone's message is a quoted response to another member's message, if you click the arrow on the right after "Forum Member said:" it'll take you right up to the quoted message. That's why we should all respond in threads by clicking "reply" to specific messages, so readers will always know exactly what we're responding to and they can click to read the original message in full. Cheers!

• 2 weeks later...