How to Succeed in Business Without Really Trying

E.T.Bass
This topic is 1619 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Before "How to Succeed in Business Without Really Trying," a quite young Robert Morse was stealing scenes from Jackie Gleason and Walter Pidgion in the musical "Take Me Along."

I saw "Take Me Along" after Gleason won a Tony Award for Leading Role Male in a Musical." By then Jackie was not totally sticking to the script. Great fun for someone only 16 years old in 1960

Before "How to Succeed in Business Without Really Trying," a quite young Robert Morse was stealing scenes from Jackie Gleason and Walter Pidgion in the musical "Take Me Along."

I saw "Take Me Along" after Gleason won a Tony Award for Leading Role Male in a Musical." By then Jackie was not totally sticking to the script. Great fun for someone only 16 years old in 1960

Watching the physical comedy of Robert Morse in How to Succeed, I wondered if his style was borrowed by a particular modern film comedian. Fun stuff.

In recent years after seeing him in line for a show at the Geffen I connected the dots that he was the same actor that played on Mad Men, the executive of the original firm.