A message from Utopia and Shangri-la for us

beethoven
This topic is 1625 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

There was some talk in The Spa over the past few days about being short changed on time at Utopia. I commented in a reply that management reads these posts, and also that clients should complain to management, as Mark and Jack want to do right by their customers.

I have been a client at both spas for some time, and Jack (Xiao) knows that he can always email me. I received an email from him today, saying that yes, "I read the reviews [comments]on the message forum." He added, "I am so sorry abut [our] masseurs' behavior" regarding short time. "I hate that," he added.

He also said that if clients complain at the front desk about being shorted on time, "Clients don't need to pay full fee and tips."

He asked me to get this message out, knowing that I would comply with his wishes.

There was some talk in The Spa over the past few days about being short changed on time at Utopia. I commented in a reply that management reads these posts, and also that clients should complain to management, as Mark and Jack want to do right by their customers.

I have been a client at both spas for some time, and Jack (Xiao) knows that he can always email me. I received an email from him today, saying that yes, "I read the reviews [comments]on the message forum." He added, "I am so sorry abut [our] masseurs' behavior" regarding short time. "I hate that," he added.

He also said that if clients complain at the front desk about being shorted on time, "Clients don't need to pay full fee and tips."

He asked me to get this message out, knowing that I would comply with his wishes.

I have much respect for Xiao because he is truly a sincere guy. He is always willing to right a wrong done to his clients once he is made aware of it. He runs his spas professionally and with the best interest of his clients. He has been known to fire a masseur if he finds out there is any upselling going on during a massage. Xiao is a good business man who knows that a satisfied customer will return and recommend others to try his spas. He also has an excellent diverse selection of masseurs to choose from for your massage. Go and enjoy!