Snowbottom in Florida

This topic is 1628 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Hey gents :)

I just arrived in Florida for the winter and wanted to send my seasons greetings to any other snowbirds or full-time sunshiners down here. Would love recommendations on where to go and what to do.. or who to do! I’m on the sleepier Gulf coast but hopefully will get around a bit and spread some Christmas cheer ;)

I haven't met our Ziya yet, but he is a sexy delight to chat up, first on this forum months ago and again last night in another online venue when we found ourselves about 3 miles apart. And dammit, my trip through the area was brief and packed full, so we couldn't explore our connection further. His wit is cute, his banter is fun, and his pics delight the eyes. He is a throwback to the good ole days when the chase was a big part of the fun in this hobby. I look forward to meeting this sexy young man when I return from my travels. Ziya, I wish you well and envy the lucky Floridians who cross your path.

P.S. Providers who post advance travel plans here can be rewarded with contacts. Our community is small but so is our world, as Ziya and I found out last night. :D

• 2 weeks later...
I haven't met our Ziya yet, but he is a sexy delight to chat up, first on this forum months ago and again last night in another online venue when we found ourselves about 3 miles apart. And dammit, my trip through the area was brief and packed full, so we couldn't explore our connection further. His wit is cute, his banter is fun, and his pics delight the eyes. He is a throwback to the good ole days when the chase was a big part of the fun in this hobby. I look forward to meeting this sexy young man when I return from my travels. Ziya, I wish you well and envy the lucky Floridians who cross your path.

P.S. Providers who post advance travel plans here can be rewarded with contacts. Our community is small but so is our world, as Ziya and I found out last night. :D

Looking forward to getting together with you!