Cedric in Costa Mesa (Unlockd Massage)

fratphysicals
This topic is 1120 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• 1 year later...

for the price and ease of booking online, I'd definitely consider him for a regular therapeutic massage. Wish I lived closer, but you know what? For that early bird price it might be worth booking him Saturday and hanging out the rest of the day at the beach ?

for the price and ease of booking online, I'd definitely consider him for a regular therapeutic massage. Wish I lived closer, but you know what? For that early bird price it might be worth booking him Saturday and hanging out the rest of the day at the beach ?

His regular prices are great and the early-birds are even better! You've earned a beach day.

I'd give it a go - anyone have any experience with him? for a Legit massage is it good? I am ok with no extras, but hope he is not a stickler on the draping.

Also, it is hard to tell where he is actually located, or am I just missing something?

I'd give it a go - anyone have any experience with him? for a Legit massage is it good? I am ok with no extras, but hope he is not a stickler on the draping.

Also, it is hard to tell where he is actually located, or am I just missing something?

801 Baker St

Unit E

Costa Mesa, CA 92626

United States

I am ok with no extras, but hope he is not a stickler on the draping.

From the FAQ

How much clothing should I remove?

Some clients prefer to leave their underwear on and some prefer to remove everything—it’s completely up to you and your level of comfort. I will, of course, be in a different room while you undress and won’t reenter until you’re positioned under the sheet. Rest assured that I am trained to drape the body to protect your modesty.

Please note, all Unlockd massage services are entirely therapeutic and non-sexual. Requests to be inappropriately uncovered will not be tolerated, and I have the right to leave without providing a treatment should the situation arise. You will be charged the full amount for your treatment in this instance, per my cancellation policy.

From the FAQ

How much clothing should I remove?

Some clients prefer to leave their underwear on and some prefer to remove everything—it’s completely up to you and your level of comfort. I will, of course, be in a different room while you undress and won’t reenter until you’re positioned under the sheet. Rest assured that I am trained to drape the body to protect your modesty.

Please note, all Unlockd massage services are entirely therapeutic and non-sexual. Requests to be inappropriately uncovered will not be tolerated, and I have the right to leave without providing a treatment should the situation arise. You will be charged the full amount for your treatment in this instance, per my cancellation policy.

well there ya go, I should learn to read. That's a no for me then.

Thanks Cari.