Alex Volkov... NYC...

lanyc
This topic is 904 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Met him once in a non working capacity, big buff body, great skin, about 3 inches shorter than his RM profile but meh who cares. I love a lil short muscle guy, Has an awful tattoo on his back that takes up his entire back. It's of the mother Mary and baby Jesus and I'm sorry but I don't need to be staring at Mary and Jesus while I'm pounding a ho raw and finishing inside! I'm a good Christian! lol

Anyone gonna take one for the team and report back.....I'm thinking his rates will be high

Check out one of my regular's Twitter, @ShaneAmari and there's a pinned tweet of him fucking Alex. WOOF!

Shane is one of the hottest, wildest boys I've been with so when he says Alex is one of his favorite hookups, that means a lot!

• 6 months later...
Guest MikeThomas

Isn’t the border closed between the US & Canada?

The land border is closed to all but commercial traffic. Canadians can fly south... Americans can't fly north. When Canadians come back they have to self isolate. What a crazy mess of different rules. LOL!

Edited by MikeThomas

The land border is closed to all but commercial traffic. Canadians can fly south... Americans can't fly north. When Canadians come back they have to self isolate. What a crazy mess of different rules. LOL!

It takes just one invisible virus to naked eye to take everybody down!

• 1 month later...