411 Garrett San Francisco

Sedtruik

• 2 weeks later...

I saw him. He is strictly therapeutic. He definitely knows what he’s doing for therapeutic massage. For me, it wasn’t relaxing because he would constantly ask me to provide resistance (lift leg up, etc) to help with the therapeutic aspects of the massage (more often than other CMTs I have seen). The problem for me was that I like to zone out and not have to think during a massage. So though physically the massage was incredibly beneficial, for me it wasn’t mentally relaxing.

• 11 months later...

I saw him multiple times early last year, each time therapeutic (though I was hoping it’d go further...certainly was trying to give him hints too, but he didn’t bite). That aside, I think he may actually be straight and live at the place with his girlfriend/wife actually based on some things I saw in the house/apt.

• 4 months later...

I saw him. He is strictly therapeutic. He definitely knows what he’s doing for therapeutic massage. For me, it wasn’t relaxing because he would constantly ask me to provide resistance (lift leg up, etc) to help with the therapeutic aspects of the massage (more often than other CMTs I have seen). The problem for me was that I like to zone out and not have to think during a massage. So though physically the massage was incredibly beneficial, for me it wasn’t mentally relaxing.

Saw him in San Diego last year and he was strictly therapeutic and fully clothed. I had the same experience as sbguy above and couldn't relax. Would not repeat even if I only wanted a therapeutic massage.

• 1 year later...