For all you 3 finger selfie enthusiasts...

MrMattBig
This topic is 1635 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Currently chatting with a "couple" from doublelist in San Francisco. It's a guy saying he is looking for another guy down for a 3some with a girl he knows.

He keeps semi dodging questions I ask and asking for pics and asking if I am real. I offer to meet in public tomorrow to ensure him I am and my pics are me, and to go over our story of how we are supposed to know each other. Instead of accepting that offer, or even counter that he is too busy, he insists on me sending a 3 finger selfie, and creates a dialogue where someone would feel pressured to prove they are real. When I insist on in public, he backs out completely. This is clearly an attempt to collect a catalog of pictures to use for themselves, including a 3 finger selfie to "verify" realness.

Two points: asking for 3 finger selfies is now a moot point because scammers are preparing for this request. And if you ask for one where a provider has encountered a situation like the one above, they will absolutely refuse or ignore you completly. Better to gauge professionalism and commitment to get a sense of pictures are genuine and accurate.