Any New York Friday events? 11/29

biggerbilly
This topic is 1635 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Also a party hosted in a private apt uptown by BuffDaddy, who has a generally very accomodating group of nude dancers and bedrooms for private use. Party donation is 40 bucks and the rooms are free you just chat with the dancer if you want and can head into a bedroom or tip them while they are mingling in the mingling area. It's a smaller space but a lot more intimate and not nearly as crowded as the Nude Adonis events.

Also a party hosted in a private apt uptown by BuffDaddy, who has a generally very accomodating group of nude dancers and bedrooms for private use. Party donation is 40 bucks and the rooms are free you just chat with the dancer if you want and can head into a bedroom or tip them while they are mingling in the mingling area. It's a smaller space but a lot more intimate and not nearly as crowded as the Nude Adonis events.

Thanks, I always thought the NYC events were cheaper than the LI events. Like I said, been awhile since i posted here. What's the start time?

Thanks, I always thought the NYC events were cheaper than the LI events. Like I said, been awhile since i posted here. What's the start time?

9pm, Buff is heading there now and preparing so he may not answer your messages on here, hit me up privately and I'll send the deets

Usually ends around 1 and some of the guys go down to evolve if they want to keep the party going as they go til 4am