Recommendations for San Francisco?

Radio12545
This topic is 1112 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Hey gents -- Visiting San Francisco for work next week, hoping you all have some recommendations for a masseur or two I should hit up. Looking for a pro, but one that's willing to work nude, and allow for some interaction. Don't want anything extra for myself, just a bit of eye candy and chances to touch throughout. Prefer smooth and muscular guys, under 40 or so.

Anyone come to mind? I live in the middle of nowhere, so I'm trying to take advantage of some city time.

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey gents -- Visiting San Francisco for work next week, hoping you all have some recommendations for a masseur or two I should hit up. Looking for a pro, but one that's willing to work nude, and allow for some interaction. Don't want anything extra for myself, just a bit of eye candy and chances to touch throughout. Prefer smooth and muscular guys, under 40 or so.

Anyone come to mind? I live in the middle of nowhere, so I'm trying to take advantage of some city time.

Highly recommend Chad from the above thread. Here are both his RM and masseurfinder ad.

https://rentmasseur.com/SFGoodBoy

https://www.masseurfinder.com/massage-therapists/9897/

• 3 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...

I’m heading to San Francisco after a month away and planning a relaxing/stimulating massage. I’ve taken a covid break but ready to try something with masks of course. I had two wonderful times with Garik (linked above) but see his ad is down. Anyone privy to any info or happen to have his contact info? Please PM if that’s better for you.

I’m also considering SFGoodBoy or Androphilic (both linked above as well) but Garik is my first choice since I know we connect well.

Thank You!

I’m heading to San Francisco after a month away and planning a relaxing/stimulating massage. I’ve taken a covid break but ready to try something with masks of course. I had two wonderful times with Garik (linked above) but see his ad is down. Anyone privy to any info or happen to have his contact info? Please PM if that’s better for you.

I’m also considering SFGoodBoy or Androphilic (both linked above as well) but Garik is my first choice since I know we connect well.

Thank You!

Lots of guys taking a break and waiting out COVID so my guess Garik is doing that as well although I don’t know for sure.

Lots of guys taking a break and waiting out COVID so my guess Garik is doing that as well although I don’t know for sure.

Thank you. I’m hoping that’s the case and that I can meet up with him again sometime soon. In the meantime, I’ll give another one of the other fellas a go.

• 1 month later...

Ok unpopular opinion I think Garik is a bit overhyped. Is he nice? Yes. Does he look like a Greek god? Sure. I saw him twice in different timelines and they consistently left more to be desired in the actual massage department. It always felt disconnected and irresponsive.

Ok unpopular opinion I think Garik is a bit overhyped. Is he nice? Yes. Does he look like a Greek god? Sure. I saw him twice in different timelines and they consistently left more to be desired in the actual massage department. It always felt disconnected and irresponsive.

YMMV

• 5 months later...

His updated ad says he doesn't take in calls right now...bummer his apartment was a 5 min walk from my office.

Has anybody gotten a massage from him since the update? Does he use a table, bed, floor?

Usually prefer to go to a bodyworker's studio so not used to outcalls.