LukaBraz in LA

orangecactus
This topic is 1141 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

So I finally took a chance and tried him despite having no info. First the good thing: he's even better looking than his pics, hot body, nice guy. The not-so-good: overpriced, the massage is B- and don't expect any extras unless you're about as hot as him. Only recommended for a selected few.

PS: you might also click if you're a muscle top.

Edited by orangecactus

• 1 year later...
  • 4 weeks later...

He cancelled at the last minute. He said "Hi.Hey I am sorry I can’t do it today. I took my vaccine Yesterday and I thought i would be fine today. But had a hell of a night and all Day. Fever. Sore. Moderna."

Yes, I've heard that too. That Moderna's vaccine gives the most (negative) side effects among all the versions available. Scary stuff.

I would give him

Yes, I've heard that too. That Moderna's vaccine gives the most (negative) side effects among all the versions available. Scary stuff.

I would give him a pass and try to schedule with him again @JBenny. Not that I have any experience with him, but my second Moderna shot, although I didn’t deal with fever and chills, I did suffer from a really bad headache. I remember getting up to eat once that day and was in bed the remainder of the day sleeping off the headache.