411 on BetoAraujo from Newark (NJ)

WallaDude
This topic is 1618 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Hey there. I just saw him today since I was in NJ this week. https://rentmasseur.com/BetoAraujo

Handsome sexy guy and definitely looks much younger than his photos. He is Brazilian and definitely with limited English proficiency but hey you don't need words when his hands and his body are doing much of the talking. He works from his home and has a semi-table/bed that is much wider than a regular massage table and pretty comfortable. Unfortunately not much massage technique there. He is so sweet though and very willing and able. ;)

Hey there. I just saw him today since I was in NJ this week. https://rentmasseur.com/BetoAraujo

Handsome sexy guy and definitely looks much younger than his photos. He is Brazilian and definitely with limited English proficiency but hey you don't need words when his hands and his body are doing much of the talking. He works from his home and has a semi-table/bed that is much wider than a regular massage table and pretty comfortable. Unfortunately not much massage technique there. He is so sweet though and very willing and able. ;)

Looks like with more practice, he may turn out to be a very good experience in the future as long as he keeps the willing and able. ?

I took the plunge a few days ago. His pics are pretty accurate. It was my first “massage” on a bed and as expected, I’m not a fan of those type of massages...for various reasons. Definitely a nice guy but the overall experience was a bit underwhelming.

I also took the plunge with this guy. I can reconfirm a lot of what is said here - both good and not so good. He is definitely a fine looking gent, in great shape, etc. I actually made him concentrate on the massage a little more in the beginning before moving on to uh...other things. But it was "meh" for me in the end. I can get my physical needs taken care of fine on my own without paying. All that said, we had a very nice albeit broken conversation while I was waiting for my Lyft. He lives with his boyfriend there where he does massage. Sweet guy. But I won't be returning.