411 Jake Lyons

Steve yabsley
This topic is 1626 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Had a terrible experience with him about 3 years ago in DC. From viewing his vids I had a crush on him and was delighted to see that he would be visiting DC. Anticipation! Set up the appointment and confirmed the morning of. Arrived at the hotel and was kept waiting in the lobby for over 2 hours. I should have left then, but let my little head guide me. Mistake. When he finally called me to give me the room #, I perked up. Upon entering the room I noticed that it was a total mess, and the aroma of half-eaten Asian take-out did nothing to enhance the experience. He demanded the fee up front. RED FLAG and then spent an inexcusable amount of time complaining about how much $$ he needed to collect each day. I tried to be cordial, but he avoided physical contact. (I'm 59 in good shape with excellent hygiene.) RED FLAG. After this foolishness, I asked for my money back. (Shame on me.) He said that he needed to get it out of the hotel safe downstairs. I don't know why I believed this. We got into the elevator, and upon arriving at the lobby he pushed me out, saying that he'd tell the hotel manager and/or police that I had propositioned him for an illegal activity. I was stunned and left. I did not write a negative review at the time because I felt foolish and I had not discovered how to negotiate Daddy's Reviews. Although I still have the hots for his type, I advise all to STAY AWAY from this "provider".

Had a terrible experience with him about 3 years ago in DC. From viewing his vids I had a crush on him and was delighted to see that he would be visiting DC. Anticipation! Set up the appointment and confirmed the morning of. Arrived at the hotel and was kept waiting in the lobby for over 2 hours. I should have left then, but let my little head guide me. Mistake. When he finally called me to give me the room #, I perked up. Upon entering the room I noticed that it was a total mess, and the aroma of half-eaten Asian take-out did nothing to enhance the experience. He demanded the fee up front. RED FLAG and then spent an inexcusable amount of time complaining about how much $$ he needed to collect each day. I tried to be cordial, but he avoided physical contact. (I'm 59 in good shape with excellent hygiene.) RED FLAG. After this foolishness, I asked for my money back. (Shame on me.) He said that he needed to get it out of the hotel safe downstairs. I don't know why I believed this. We got into the elevator, and upon arriving at the lobby he pushed me out, saying that he'd tell the hotel manager and/or police that I had propositioned him for an illegal activity. I was stunned and left. I did not write a negative review at the time because I felt foolish and I had not discovered how to negotiate Daddy's Reviews. Although I still have the hots for his type, I advise all to STAY AWAY from this "provider".

You should review the lazy SOB him!

his previous legal troubles with Corbin Fisher

• 3 weeks later...

Well, against my better judgement (I know, how did I end up doing it......?‍♂️, I got lured by some of his old videos ?) and I met him.

Needless to say, the wisdom of the crowd was correct. Not my worst experience ever, but one I won‘t repeat.

I will now go repeat 100 times - “listen to the wisdom of the crowd, listen to the wisdom of the crowd, listen to the.......

Even though your meeting with that character took place a long time ago, you should go to his rentmen ad and post a negative review.

It is very possible that rentmen will allow your review.

Don't ask rentmen, just post the review.

rentmen might reject your review but they might not depending on how you word it. Be sure to put in the review the portion of how he pushed you from the elevator and threatened you with the police. He is a scoundrel.

A negative review on rentmen, where he advertises, might help some future unsuspecting customers from a similar experience like you had.

Well, against my better judgement (I know, how did I end up doing it......?‍♂️, I got lured by some of his old videos ?) and I met him.

Needless to say, the wisdom of the crowd was correct. Not my worst experience ever, but one I won‘t repeat.

I will now go repeat 100 times - “listen to the wisdom of the crowd, listen to the wisdom of the crowd, listen to the.......

Don't worry, it happens! At least you're honest with us about it!

You should review him on Daddy's site and RM too!

Confused. If you gave him money, he never left room, why did he need to get it out of the hotel safe?