411 on Rentmasseurjohn

sfcal
This topic is 1178 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• 9 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...

Have seen him many times. Feel free to PM with any questions.

Hi, hows was your experience with john? When I texted him, his straight-forwarded-ness came off as douchy. Did I just misread him? What services does he offer and how would you rate the ones you've experienced?

Hi, hows was your experience with john? When I texted him, his straight-forwarded-ness came off as douchy. Did I just misread him? What services does he offer and how would you rate the ones you've experienced?

Haven't seen him for a while but he has always been cool with me. Maybe because I have seen him many times. He has always been pretty open in terms of his interaction and will probably get into what you enjoy. Let me know what you are looking for and any other questions you might have

Haven't seen him for a while but he has always been cool with me. Maybe because I have seen him many times. He has always been pretty open in terms of his interaction and will probably get into what you enjoy. Let me know what you are looking for and any other questions you might have

thanks a lot for the feedback!