I have to say something...

Rick M
This topic is 1653 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

About an experience I had last night. I will not name the name since I don't like criticizing a person for failure when I don't know the cause of that failure. So, I will refer to him as Somebody, and leave it at that.

I had an inkling that Somebody lacked organization by the delays in communication and forgetfulness as to preferences. When I arrived for my appointment, he was ready to give me a generic massage, not the whoop-de-doo I had requested. That matter settled, he shifted gears, but I could tell from the start that he would not be performing much (if at all); moreover, his mind seemed to be elsewhere. I wondered if perhaps he was on drugs, but later, as we were wrapping up, he exhibited clarity and responsiveness. Maybe he had had a taxing day? In any case the circus, despite the promises, never made it to my town. I was a bit miffed that he did not offer to cut the rate, seeing as not only had the program changed, but the time spent together did not come close to the time reserved. With other professionals I've met, when failure occurred, they refused remuneration. Sure, Somebody's body was pleasant to look at, but I wanted full tactile involvement, not just the glossy brochure.

Some say yes just to close the deal and never deliver in person. I have had the same experiences hiring women for particular interests (performing oral and then and receiving watersports from them).

I have received a yes to my request and then in person didn't let my mouth even get close and failed to drink up or even flat out dehydrated. I think it's because money is the first thought. With my experiences they seemed nice enough to not be a blatant scam, but completely lacked any sense of pride in their work to deliver the experience I was looking for.

About an experience I had last night. I will not name the name since I don't like criticizing a person for failure when I don't know the cause of that failure. So, I will refer to him as Somebody, and leave it at that.

I had an inkling that Somebody lacked organization by the delays in communication and forgetfulness as to preferences. When I arrived for my appointment, he was ready to give me a generic massage, not the whoop-de-doo I had requested. That matter settled, he shifted gears, but I could tell from the start that he would not be performing much (if at all); moreover, his mind seemed to be elsewhere. I wondered if perhaps he was on drugs, but later, as we were wrapping up, he exhibited clarity and responsiveness. Maybe he had had a taxing day? In any case the circus, despite the promises, never made it to my town. I was a bit miffed that he did not offer to cut the rate, seeing as not only had the program changed, but the time spent together did not come close to the time reserved. With other professionals I've met, when failure occurred, they refused remuneration. Sure, Somebody's body was pleasant to look at, but I wanted full tactile involvement, not just the glossy brochure.

You should read the info at this link to learn about how some of these guys work & work it!

https://www.companyofmen.org/threads/serge-serrge-of-nyc-now-in-dc.153664/#post-1818391

So, I might be in the minority - but I work hard for my money, and expect others to do as well. In the same way that Rick "had an inkling" I get those to at the very beginning of a session and do not ignore it - I listen to my guy and stop the session and negotiate the fee down! I don't understand guys that pay for unsatisfactory service!