Exercise Caution in Washington DC, Detroit, Seattle and Atlanta.

DC20009
This topic is 1584 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

You may want to avoid this guy:

https://www.masseurfinder.com/massage-therapists/18109/

I touched base with him and told him I would be in interested in a professional massage and would get back to him on the following weekend. I got incredibly busy and forgot to call, although I put him on my to-do list. A few days later he started texting me with nasty comments calling me names because I "wasted his time"...this continued until I finally blocked his number. When he first texted me back I apologized but after he continued the name calling, I just shut him off. He goes by the name Alister and one of his ex clients referred to him as Rafaelo... Regardless, the guy's behavior indicates he is touched in the head IMHO. I am now glad I never had a session with him. I saved all the texts.He travels and is currently in DC, soon to be headed to Detroit and Seattle. He also indicated he was licensed, but after observing his behavior I am guessing he is not.

Admin Note: Personal information removed.

Edited by DC20009

• 2 months later...