Jake USA (LA) and Goodbeard (Nashville) coming to Dallas

BigNoiseDallas
This topic is 1045 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Not a fan of Jake. I’ll throw my hat in the “not satisfied” ring. I did see him while he was getting ready to move to Palm Springs so maybe he was distracted. But he just kept talking about how great the 4 hand massage would be. And I just kept thinking, “bitch, how about we make THIS massage great!” Anyway, massage was fine. Nothing to rave about for me.

Not a fan of Jake. I’ll throw my hat in the “not satisfied” ring. I did see him while he was getting ready to move to Palm Springs so maybe he was distracted. But he just kept talking about how great the 4 hand massage would be. And I just kept thinking, “bitch, how about we make THIS massage great!” Anyway, massage was fine. Nothing to rave about for me.

That's hilarious! Thanks for the feedback. Fortunately I've found a new local provider but like to try visiting therapists for a change of pace. Jake and Gary appear to be about the same price for the same service (more than my regular) and are both in my wheelhouse physically, so want to make sure they're worth it.

• 1 year later...

I had a session with GoodBeard yesterday and was very impressed. I reccomend him.

Thank you! He texted me to let me know he's in town, but my schedule this week doesn't permit. And honestly, I've waited six months for a massage, I'd rather wait longer until after I have at least the first vaccine but preferably both.

• 4 months later...