411 on Chris in San Diego from Miami

7829V

https://www.masseurfinder.com/massage-therapists/38596/

(786) 832-9058

Visiting San Diego from Miami, FL Hi. Thanks for stop in my ad. I’m Cuban masseur. I offer a very relax and professional massage. My techniques are very nice, I have very strong hands and my specialty is a deep tissue. I can combine strong and light pressure according your needs and requirements. My work is on professional table at my comfortable apartment but I can mobile too. All LGBT people are welcome to my table. My priority is your comfort and health.

Nov. 6 - 10: San Diego, CA

Normally based in: Miami, FL

Massage Pricing In-studio 60 min. $150 90 min. $200

Mobile 70 min. $180 90 min. $240

EAJK313.png

• 9 months later...
  • 11 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Met with him last night. I’ve never seen a provider look so exactly like his pics. He’s not only tall, lean, and sexy, he’s incredibly nice and charming. One slight downside is the exaggeration of the, um, measurements on rentmen.

I messaged him inquiring about his rentmasseur ad (not rentmen) and he quoted me $200 for an erotic massage. You don’t get a massage at all, it just immediately turns into a full session, if you know what I mean. The charm turns into sexy aggressiveness (in the best way possible). Would recommend! 

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...
On 9/24/2021 at 12:12 PM, deegeebos said:

Met with him last night. I’ve never seen a provider look so exactly like his pics. He’s not only tall, lean, and sexy, he’s incredibly nice and charming. One slight downside is the exaggeration of the, um, measurements on rentmen.

I messaged him inquiring about his rentmasseur ad (not rentmen) and he quoted me $200 for an erotic massage. You don’t get a massage at all, it just immediately turns into a full session, if you know what I mean. The charm turns into sexy aggressiveness (in the best way possible). Would recommend! 

Since he's a top, this suggests other tops might be disappointed if they booked for a massage.

• 7 months later...
  • 4 months later...
3 hours ago, MiamiCarrots said:

My experience was not great. They up charge a few minutes into starting and you get the feeling they want to get you out of there as soon as possible. Their pictures were accurate at least

Was there more than one? 
I think he travels with the current bf.