411 on Gi NYC

redpanda

• 2 weeks later...

I saw him last week. Hot Brazilian guy with a sexy worked out body. Very friendly and mild mannered. Has a clean apartment in LIC. It's hard to describe his massage technique because I liken it to kneading - :) He just concentrates on a particular area of your muscles. He doesn't do the broad flowing strokes experienced in a swedish massage or on compartmentalized muscle groups in a deep tissue. He's just focused on one area of a muscle at a time. I found it a bit boring really. MT is allowed and there's a HE for those interested.

• 1 month later...

I saw him a few months ago at his studio in LIC and can confirm the above. Very friendly guy and overall good massage skills. nude and very sexy body. Haven’t really felt the need to repeat but would recommend as an option for someone in the area.

• 1 year later...
  • 11 months later...
55 minutes ago, dutchal said:

But he has added a rentmasseur ad as of a few days ago, altho with sensual and erotic grayed out:  https://rentmasseur.com/GiMasseur

It’s weird because he’s still saying he’s therapeutic only, but I know people who’ve gone to him recently and they’ve provided details that go way beyond therapeutic. So someone’s either confused or lying their ass off.

On 3/7/2022 at 2:48 PM, RBENJI said:

It’s weird because he’s still saying he’s therapeutic only, but I know people who’ve gone to him recently and they’ve provided details that go way beyond therapeutic. So someone’s either confused or lying their ass off.

Can confirm that he was more than therapeutic a few weeks ago. Wasn’t a huge fan tho of massage skills, kind of meh experience with a hot guy 

• 1 year later...
  • 11 months later...