New LA masseur

docroc
This topic is 1432 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

took one for the team..

pros- very good looking, nice guy, has some training in massage, HE, mutual touch, nude

cons- massage was a quick rub and tug, shorted me on time by almost 30 mins, some issues with bad breath..

will not repeat.

Dam wtf is up with these massures. That just happened to me with Dario in LA and that has never happened to me. Thanks for the heads up.

My experience was more positive - i laid down on his massage table and he started with a very sensual body rub. True, It was not a professional, clinical, therapeutic massage. It was more along the lines of the kind of massage your bf would give you as foreplay. Lots of full body contact, getting on top of me, straddling me. I found it very enjoyable - i felt he was giving me his total attention and his goal was to maximize my pleasure. It did move to more play more quickly, but i wasn't objecting. Once that part was over there were some small and sensual "coming down" strokes that were tender and nurturing. The whole session was prob 45 mins but I would go back.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

I actually got a massage from him a couple of months ago while visiting LA and it was definitely a great experience. He used strokes that I never felt before as a client on a table. He did mention that he’s working on a permanent residence in LA, which is also great because you don’t have to travel to London to see him. I found him pretty chill. I would definitely repeat if I was in the LA area. I did come across some pictures/videos of him on YouTube with a group called kahunamanbodywork based in WeHo (info found YouTube and Instagram) so perhaps a 4-hand could include one of the guys from that group.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...