JuicyAznBoyCock in San Francisco

Axiom2001
This topic is 735 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Seven years ago I met JuicyAznBoy on at least three or four occasions. I think I even broke him in because I suggested that he consume lots of pineapple juice or eat chunks of pineapple in order to have some of the best crema to be ingested. He did oblige which provided me with one hell of a feast.

Although he states 7inches--- he's much bigger and one fucking delight.

But let me cut to the chase! Have any of you men seen him recently? His ad and photos need to be updated.

I did email him recently for fees requested and availability of times; he got back to me, but I did not follow-up.

MEN who can chime in here would be most appreciated. https://rentmen.eu/JuicyAznBoyCock

By the way- his older vids seem hotter than Hades and then some!

Edited by Axiom2001

I am a bit partial to Asian tops, and since they aren't all that plentiful I'd be interested.

His profile says he's 25, and a member since 2011. That means he was 17 in 2011?

It really wouldn't matter if I were going to hire, but just curious as to his real age.

I am a bit partial to Asian tops, and since they aren't all that plentiful I'd be interested.

He's not interactive. ...just wanted to be nicely serviced. I introduced him to rimming, something that he did not care too much about, but he preferred that I enjoy that "big, beautiful uncut cock of his that dangled between his slightly muscled legs.

His profile says he's 25, and a member since 2011. That means he was 17 in 2011?

It really wouldn't matter if I were going to hire, but just curious as to his real age.

He looked older than 17 if he truly were at the time; otherwise, I definitely would NOT have sought him out on 4 different occasions, all "in" calls.

He lived in a smallish, but seemingly comfortable studio apartment, that was below his relatives' residence. ...don't know if he still lives there or not.

THANK YOU for your query and interest, and I would say, "and the alert!"

Edited by Axiom2001

• 9 months later...
  • 5 months later...

Seven years ago I met JuicyAznBoy on at least three or four occasions. I think I even broke him in because I suggested that he consume lots of pineapple juice or eat chunks of pineapple in order to have some of the best crema to be ingested. He did oblige which provided me with one hell of a feast.

Although he states 7inches--- he's much bigger and one fucking delight.

But let me cut to the chase! Have any of you men seen him recently? His ad and photos need to be updated.

I did email him recently for fees requested and availability of times; he got back to me, but I did not follow-up.

MEN who can chime in here would be most appreciated. https://rentmen.eu/JuicyAznBoyCock

By the way- his older vids seem hotter than Hades and then some!

Any recent experience with him?

• 1 year later...
On 2/12/2021 at 12:32 PM, Bluefin said:

Any recent experience with him?

It's April 2022; I've wanted to see him, but I think he blocked me--reason being--the last time that we were together, and that's been quite, quite, quite a while back, I kindly forced him to allow me to explore his hot ass with my tongue.  He did NOT quite like it, for I think he preferred to be fellated and have his nips worked over.  Other than that, he and I played well during the three or more times that he accepted to have an appointment with me.  

[The Rentmen reviews indicate the months and days that we were together.]

Edited by Axiom2001