Chance 411 philly

good ol boy
This topic is 936 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Guest buffwolverine

chance used to be based out of Dallas. I met with him a few times while he lived here and had a really nice interactive session.

Recently Chance moved to Philadelphia for his FT job about a year ago. He was visiting Dallas a few months ago and we made an appointment to meet up.

He’s cute and I’d describe him as an otter. He’s generally really Good at communication but you have to be patient. He travels a lot for his job and only does this on the side.

chance used to be based out of Dallas. I met with him a few times while he lived here and had a really nice interactive session.

Recently Chance moved to Philadelphia for his FT job about a year ago. He was visiting Dallas a few months ago and we made an appointment to meet up.

He’s cute and I’d describe him as an otter. He’s generally really Good at communication but you have to be patient. He travels a lot for his job and only does this on the side.

Thank you for the information! I am going to reach out to him.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...