West Babylon adventure

bluedawg
This topic is 1611 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I go to Buffdaddy's often and will be there Sat eve. It's in an industrial park and quite safe. There is parking behind the building but you can park in the street also and not have to worry about your car. I use the Southern State Pkwy and there is not much traffic. It's a 15-20 minute drive for me. As for restaurants I'm not familiar with any in the immediate area so maybe Buffdaddy or someone more familiar can help you.

I go to Buffdaddy's often and will be there Sat eve. It's in an industrial park and quite safe. There is parking behind the building but you can park in the street also and not have to worry about your car. I use the Southern State Pkwy and there is not much traffic. It's a 15-20 minute drive for me. As for restaurants I'm not familiar with any in the immediate area so maybe Buffdaddy or someone more familiar can help you.

Thanks!

Hi, bluedawg. The Village of Babylon is 7 min away. There are tons of restaurants for you to choose from. Also on Route 110 south which is exit 49 on the Long Island Expwy there are places to eat there also. If you need anymore info just email me, Buffboyzzentertainment@gmail.com happy to help you out

This Wednesday night 10/23/19 will be doing a pop-up event @ World II. Starting time is 7pm

Adriano from Johnsons in Florida, and Model Mayhem Surf will both headline tonight.

NOTE The ONLY night the both of them will be together on Long Island!

Hey Bluedawg, in terms of travel time it really depends on where you are travelling from and what time you leave to go. They don't start til 7 and a lot of these boys are on stripper time (late) so I'd advise to go a little later than the 7 start time and if you're driving going East, well I say try to go later so you miss all the Rush hour traffic (which dies down about 830pm or so), if you're going via LIRR from the city then it's about an hour from Penn Station, then you have to take a yellow taxi or an uber from the nearest station, it's about 15 mins. The venue (as mentioned previously) is more in a business / industrial section so after 6pm the whole area becomes very quiet so privacy is there, there is parking in the rear of the building which is where the entrance is, well lit area back there and there is parking on the streets but it is not as well lit as the rear of the building.

The place is clean but also has this wonderfully seedy vibe that just makes it all seem a little dangerous (which it's not but the idea of it brings excitement). There really isn't any food by there but once you go on the main roadway you'll see various restaurants and shopping centers that have places here and there and there's a lot of good Italian food in the area. The private rooms are very affordable and you don't feel as exposed as you do at the other parties in NYC and no one is watching to make sure everyone is playing patty cake instead of having fun like the other venues in NYC.

The guys have a lot more freedom to be sluts and THEY USE THAT FREEDOM. Buff Daddy has a talent for finding talent that are very friendly and don't think they're too good for the clients or to do the work they are doing unlike a lot of the NYC parties where you can tell the guys just work every single night and are just over it. Buff's guys seem like they are having fun and are more eager to please in general. You should go tonight as this dude Surf is going to be there. I was at Buff's Monday night party and he is as sweet as can be and has this great laid back surfer vibe, his thighs and butt and chest are heavenly. Just the right amount of trimmed body hair to not be fully smooth or prickly from shaving but not a werewolf at all, very light sheen of body hair that is yummy.

Have a drink, chat with some of the guys working, chat with other patrons and relax, get a private room (15 bucks, what a steal) tell the guy what you like, see if they are amenable and then enjoy and tip accordingly and you'll leave a happy camper. *Disclaimer* 30somethingsexybear cannot guarantee a good time, but based on previous experiences with Buff Daddy's parties I'd say a good time is more likely than not!

Cheers and Enjoy!

• 5 weeks later...

We have a big night this Sunday @ Buffdaddys World II. Ringo from Military Classified will headline, plus many of your favorite guys. We might have a surprise for you guys also. Make sure your on our email list, cause we kick off Thanksgiving Week of events.

Our Shower Show Room is now open!

Enjoy

BD

• 1 month later...

We have a big weekend on tap. First this Sunday night @ Buffdaddys on Long Island. Alpha Male Luigi Demao is one of our headliners. Long Islands own Alpha Stud. Plus from Philly a new stud Jock boy Joey! never seen before. Come on out to Long Island this Sunday night for a REAL LAP DANCE. Plus we will have many more of your favorite Long Island Studs.

7pm doors open

7:30 is showtime

Luigi Demao, Jock Boy Joey Headline Sunday Night