Miss Oscar De La Hoya

Guest EuropTravl
This topic is 6053 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Guest EuropTravl

Don't know much about him except that he is a boxer, but he has pics (licensed to X-17 Online gossip site but showing up everywhere since yesterday) of him playing dressy-dressy in fish-net and high heels taken by some stripper he had an affair with for a year, at the Ritz Carlton in Philly.

http://x17online.com/celebrities//x17_xclusive_presenting_miss_oscar_de_la_hoya.php

I agree with those who say the stupid bitch got what he deserves for 1) cheating on his wife and letting it be photographed by some stripper and 2) trusting a stripper. Course his lawyers say it's not him.

(Hell, when you think about celebrity crack-up bad moves career-killers, considering this guy is a PROFESSIONAL BOXER isn't this worse than Britney? LOL)

Guest EuropTravl

They're either photoshopped, or Miss Oscar has some dirt on best-buddy Mario Lopez:

>>ÒExtraÕsÓ Mario Lopez spoke to Oscar De La Hoya about recent photos that surfaced allegedly of De La Hoya dressed in womenÕs lingerie. The two have been friends since 1992.

Lopez says, ÒOscar and I have been friends for a long timeÉwe go way back.Ó He continues, ÒHe [De La Hoya] is absolutely not in those picturesÉvery clever photo shop.Ó

He adds, ÒI just spoke with Oscar about the photos and we both got a big kick out of them. He said he looked like his aunt.Ó

Lopez continues, ÒThey are so far fetched. Clearly they are fake. When you are at the top a lot of people want to drag you down.Ó

When asked if De La Hoya denies being in those photos, Lopez states, ÒHe absolutely denies it!Ó<<

Could be entertaining if stripper plans to contest being called a liar. Apparently she claimed De La Hoya liked to be called "Goldie", and I'm sure he will be!!! Poor dumbell.

Guest EuropTravl

>I'd rather see the pics of Lopez.

Well given the stupidity of some celebrities when it comes to bad behaviour and making sure SOMEONE is there to take a picture of it (that of course will forever be their little secret), just be patient my pet.

'Goldy' and the stripper:

http://x17online.com/celebrities/oscar_de_la_hoya/x17_xclusive_the_real_girl_behind_the_photos.php#more

I sort of figured he had to have posed for more. Jeez, never piss-off of your stripper I guess. Especially when stripper brings fish-nets and highheels and is much more clever than you. (I'm sure "Extra's Mario Lopez" will now explain best buddy was slipped a drug....)

;)

Archived