BobbyFuego in Palm Springs

BFM73
This topic is 1522 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

So found this guy on Adam4adam, not a site I usually go to for reputable masseurs but he kinda intrigues me. I’m not into that tear drop tattoo at all but I do like his body and youthful looks. He looks fun. I reached out and he offers massage for 100 and full service for 200. Anyone have any info?

https://m.adam4adam.com/profile/view/BobbyFuego

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

So never got to see him but a few things from his new profiles:

-the original A4A profile says account was suspended? Wonder what would cause that?

-He was originally in Palm Springs. His RM says he’s in San Jose and his new A4A says West Hollywood.

-he says in his interview that he was a fat teen, that he weighed over 300lbs when he was 16. If so that’s a dramatic transformation.

-he says he values his sobriety the most. The insinuation being he must have had a bad drugs or alcohol problem.

I still want to see him, maybe when he’s back in Weho. He’s got 11 4 Star reviews, 7 of them in March? Hope they’re true.