Tush Kneader Coming to NYC 411

redpanda
This topic is 1677 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Yes, I saw him in Feb. 2017, and again in Feb 2018 on his visits to NY, in his hotel room. I guess I liked him well enough the first time, as I saw him again, but I was very disappointed, and would not repeat.

He really is a "tush kneader," as this is NOT a massage at all, but focuses on the posterior area between the knees and hips. I don't remember what, if anything, he did on my front.

The massage is done in a very dark room, dark even during the day, on the bed. He is a pleasant guy, rather portly, hairy, and envelops you constantly during the massage.

I suppose this negative review might seem odd to you, as you will say, "Well, why did you see him a second time, if the massage was the same?" I don't know; perhaps I enjoyed the unusual nature of the massage the first time, or perhaps I was just turned on that day.

Not recommended.

Yes, I saw him in Feb. 2017, and again in Feb 2018 on his visits to NY, in his hotel room. I guess I liked him well enough the first time, as I saw him again, but I was very disappointed, and would not repeat.

He really is a "tush kneader," as this is NOT a massage at all, but focuses on the posterior area between the knees and hips. I don't remember what, if anything, he did on my front.

The massage is done in a very dark room, dark even during the day, on the bed. He is a pleasant guy, rather portly, hairy, and envelops you constantly during the massage.

I suppose this negative review might seem odd to you, as you will say, "Well, why did you see him a second time, if the massage was the same?" I don't know; perhaps I enjoyed the unusual nature of the massage the first time, or perhaps I was just turned on that day.

Not recommended.

Agree.