Dimitris in LA - Massagefinder

Hey_Jay
This topic is 1666 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• 2 weeks later...
Saw him yesterday. Great massage, strictly therapeutic w/a sheet.

absolutely no extras.

does he looks exactly like the pics? How does he communicates? Thanks for replying to the thread if it’s a great massage might try him out sometime

https://www.massagefinder.com/massage-therapists/38667/

Has anyone went to him? Looks really cute but my gut tells me is strictly therapeutic

If someone lists their massage services on www.massagefinder.com (Not www.masseurfinder.com) you can be assured the session will be strictly therapeutic. That site is where all the strictly therapeutic people post their ads.

If someone lists their massage services on www.massagefinder.com (Not www.masseurfinder.com) you can be assured the session will be strictly therapeutic. That site is where all the strictly therapeutic people post their ads.

well, I had a few from the site that aren’t strictly therapeutic not that I’m looking for other stuff when I booked them it just kinda went that way - mutually agreed I may say. Also, maybe it’d just coincidental that that masseurs name is similar with yours with just an extra “s” :)