Perspective: What Masseurs must experience...and how they might respond

niceandthick
This topic is 1688 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

As a massage enthusiast, I enjoy giving massages (for free) as well as receiving them (for pay, for free, and swapping). I "advertise" this in various places including in my app profiles (Grindr, Jack's, Scruff, ...). After communicating with a guy that hit me up today, I wondered if this is what Masseurs experience. Kinda humorous for me. I could see it as annoying (but the cost of doing business) if this was my profession.

==

Him: Hey. A nice massage would be nice

Me: What's your experience with massage. What do you expect to get out of a session?

Him: I don't know. Just experimenting. 22yo. Latino. Chubby

Me: Ok. What's your location. Where would you be coming from?

Him: What does your massage entail? Do you use oil? Do you also give hand jobs and blowjobs?

Me: Massage is just that...Massage. Not HJ...not BJ

Him: Oh. OK. then I am not interested.

==

Most responses that I get are for guys asking for massage...but some are blunt like this. I will entertain the guys looking for massage (and secretly hoping for more) and pass on the blunt ones. Maybe a different perspective from me because this is not my profession...but I wonder if masseurs respond similarly. Just a thought...