"Any areas to focus on"

Sedtruik
This topic is 1699 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Wondering if I'm missing something (semi-new to this) - a provider usually asks if there areas to focus on or if I'm having trouble with anything - usually as I'm getting undressed/already on the table.

Is there any code here or is it really what is bothering me/what is sore? If I'm just sore from lifting 6x/week, am I to say "everything" or "nothing specifically"?

Maybe I'm overthinking it.

TIA

With a legitimate massage (even with sensual/erotic) aspects, it’s a normal question. They want to know where to focus. In a few cases it could be an invitation, but not usually. A hard cock in your face is usually the cue there. Also, if you have any injuries or issues they want to know in advance so they don’t hurt you.

Wondering if I'm missing something (semi-new to this) - a provider usually asks if there areas to focus on or if I'm having trouble with anything - usually as I'm getting undressed/already on the table.

Is there any code here or is it really what is bothering me/what is sore? If I'm just sore from lifting 6x/week, am I to say "everything" or "nothing specifically"?

Maybe I'm overthinking it.

TIA

You are overthinking it. 99% of the time it is just what it sounds like. No code there. Innocent. They just want to know "what areas to focus on, or if you are having trouble with anything." In our minds that can be read as an innuendo, but most always it is innocent when they ask.