411 on MateusBrazil visiting SJ

themsg
This topic is 1652 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I took the plunge so you don't have to. And you really don't.

Nice, very sexy guy. These are the pros.

Only wants to get you off and have you out. He's very sexy so he achieved his first goal in 10 mins and asked me if I want to shower. I wanted more massage so he gave me another 5-7 mins, then said "thank you" (politely).

All in all I was there for 30 mins (this is not an exaggeration). Oh, and he does not have massage skills.

But he's nice and sexy ?

Only wants to get you off and have you out. He's very sexy so he achieved his first goal in 10 mins and asked me if I want to shower. I wanted more massage so he gave me another 5-7 mins, then said "thank you" (politely).

All in all I was there for 30 mins (this is not an exaggeration). Oh, and he does not have massage skills.

But he's nice and sexy ?

Did he make you pay for the hour? That’s complete and utter BS.

Of course he did

Did you pay it? I have been in similar situations where the masseur thinks he can short me on time, etc. just because he is hot and sexy. If they do short me, I do not pay the full amount. I tell them they can either provide the full amount of time I booked for, or I will prorate my fee for the time they did provide. If we don't call these masseurs on this behavior, they will continue doing it to the next client, and that next client can be any of us. By not saying anything, and paying in full, we are giving the message to the masseur that what they did was okay. And it is not okay. Just being "nice. hot and sexy" does not justify being given inferior service, and then letting them get away with it.

Edited by Dmitri

When i hear of something like this i mark the ad and copy and paste it to my “Hell No” file on my computer. I check this folder every time i am thinking of seeing someone new or looks familiar and this research step has saved me lots of times . I also ,if i can, block that individual on the various RM and Rent masseur sites as well so they do don’t show up when i search the sites. Of course if they change their screen name they pop up hence while my “refresher” folder comes in handy

• 1 month later...

But he's nice and sexy ?

Thanks for sharing your experience. You just saved me the time, money and disappointment. And sorry you had a bad experience