Setting up a 4 handed massage

Onamission
This topic is 1704 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Looking for opinions here. I have the opportunity to set up a 4 handed massage with 2 masseurs I see regularly. They have never worked together that I know of, but both are agreeable to the idea. They have pretty different massage styles and skill levels, which I think could be complimentry. Both are very generous when it comes to extras. I guess I want to know if the more experienced guys here think this is wise or is there a big mistake here I'm not seeing? Also, would I pay the host his incall rate and the traveler his outcall rate? Also, do you who've had them find them exciting and worth the double fees for the same 60 minutes?

Looking for opinions here. I have the opportunity to set up a 4 handed massage with 2 masseurs I see regularly. They have never worked together that I know of, but both are agreeable to the idea. They have pretty different massage styles and skill levels, which I think could be complimentry. Both are very generous when it comes to extras. I guess I want to know if the more experienced guys here think this is wise or is there a big mistake here I'm not seeing? Also, would I pay the host his incall rate and the traveler his outcall rate? Also, do you who've had them find them exciting and worth the double fees for the same 60 minutes?

No advice to give, but I'm thrilled and envious! I hope you'll report how it goes!

I did this once a number of years ago and it worked out great. I had seen both masseurs multiple times before, and I think they knew each other very slightly. It was maybe not the greatest 4-handed massage as massage, but it was good enough. And it was very sexy and fun.

I think chemistry between the two provider could be the key to a good or bad massage. It could be tough if they have different massage styles because it may not be uniform when they are both working your body simultaneously. I don’t want to sound like a Negative Nancy, but just wanted to give my opinion.

No advice to give, but I'm thrilled and envious! I hope you'll report how it goes!

I will definitely report back. Tentatively set for 3rd week of October. I leave 2 days later for a Mediterranean cruise for 10 days, so It may be mid November before I report back.

I think chemistry between the two provider could be the key to a good or bad massage. It could be tough if they have different massage styles because it may not be uniform when they are both working your body simultaneously. I don’t want to sound like a Negative Nancy, but just wanted to give my opinion.

I was looking for opinions, plus or minus, so I appreciate your input.

I have done this a couple of times and find it more sensual definitely that a 2 handed massage and definitely worth experiencing at least once IMHO! I have only done it with guys who typically offer 4 handed together though and so as mentioned above may not be as smooth and sensual when the two guys are not used to working together.

I have done this a couple of times and find it more sensual definitely that a 2 handed massage and definitely worth experiencing at least once IMHO! I have only done it with guys who typically offer 4 handed together though and so as mentioned above may not be as smooth and sensual when the two guys are not used to working together.

I appreciate your opinion. The massage aspect could take a little work to be smooth. I am not too concerned about the sensual as I think it's a perfect mix. One masseur is a top, one is a bottom and I am an oral guy. My dreams are running wild.

I've had multiple four-handed sessions over the years, but always from a pair who were a regular duo (and in two cases they were partners -- the third duo just worked together). I love a good four-handed session. The fees were quite double, but they were close, and that was fine with me. Unfortunately, all three duos have either left Dallas or no longer do massage at all.

It varies, but your situation sounds very promising. I had one from an experienced team of hot guys (based in New Mexico, I think) that was excellent.

I had one from a regular masseur who brought a fuck buddy, and they spent more time playing with each other than they did with me. But watching them fuck was hot, hot, hot -- though not what I paid for.

I had one from a regular who brought an inexperienced young guy who was a VERY recent immigrant who couldn't speak English, but the older guy was telling him in Chinese what to do, and it was an excellent experience.

I had another with the older Chinese guy who brought a hot young Vietnamese friend, who became a regular and a friend. (The Chinese guy lagter moved to D.C.)

I had another with X, a regular and with the Vietnamese guy, and my regular (who is still a regular masseur) didn't think the Vietnamese guy was good enough to be his partner, but I had a great time!

So, your arrangement with two guys who you know, and who are open to the idea sounds most promising!

Let us know how it works out!

BTW, I think you should probably pay each one his rate, even if the two rates are different. When my Chinese regular brought the young immigrant, I paid one fee to the older masseur, and let him dictate the split. When the same Chinese masseur brought the young Vietnamese masseur, I had the same arrangement. When my Vietnamese guy came with X, I paid each a different fee that was arranged in advance, since one was more experienced than the other, and the Vietnamese guy was eager to learn how a four-handed works - it was his first time, and he did just fine.

It varies, but your situation sounds very promising. I had one from an experienced team of hot guys (based in New Mexico, I think) that was excellent.

I had one from a regular masseur who brought a fuck buddy, and they spent more time playing with each other than they did with me. But watching them fuck was hot, hot, hot -- though not what I paid for.

I had one from a regular who brought an inexperienced young guy who was a VERY recent immigrant who couldn't speak English, but the older guy was telling him in Chinese what to do, and it was an excellent experience.

I had another with the older Chinese guy who brought a hot young Vietnamese friend, who became a regular and a friend. (The Chinese guy lagter moved to D.C.)

I had another with X, a regular and with the Vietnamese guy, and my regular (who is still a regular masseur) didn't think the Vietnamese guy was good enough to be his partner, but I had a great time!

So, your arrangement with two guys who you know, and who are open to the idea sounds most promising!

Let us know how it works out!

BTW, I think you should probably pay each one his rate, even if the two rates are different. When my Chinese regular brought the young immigrant, I paid one fee to the older masseur, and let him dictate the split. When the same Chinese masseur brought the young Vietnamese masseur, I had the same arrangement. When my Vietnamese guy came with X, I paid each a different fee that was arranged in advance, since one was more experienced than the other, and the Vietnamese guy was eager to learn how a four-handed works - it was his first time, and he did just fine.

I really appreciate your input, especially regarding the rate. To elaborate, the host masseurs incall rate is actually more than the outcall rate of the other masseur. And the irony is that the less expensive masseur has by far more massage skills. My thought was to pay them each the same, which would be a typical payment for the host, but a large tip for the guy doing the outcall. I don't mind rewarding him for being the better masseur, but the circumstances of the evening could alter my thoughts, but I doubt it. The other nice factor is that neither is an upseller!