411 on Strongjckhnd in Orange County, Southern California

7829V

He’s super friendly and responsive over text. Our schedules haven’t synched up just yet so I have yet to have any “hands on” experience to share. But I really like how responsive he is with communication so far. My two cents.

Do you know if his rates are within the acceptable range?

Yes. He was very affordable when I had originally contacted him a couple of weeks ago. He had his pricing up on his ad back then. Since then, I see that he’s updated his profile with “Ask” pricing. Hmm... So not sure if something’s changed.

Thanks.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

His ad is back up. May be he got busy over the holidays. I saw him once last fall. He looks like his pics. Was super nice and responsive. He has good massage skills, but not formally trained. I was happy with the extras. I would repeat as his pricing is great. I think he has a regular 8 to 5 job as he works around these hours. I plan to repeat.

His ad is back up. May be he got busy over the holidays. I saw him once last fall. He looks like his pics. Was super nice and responsive. He has good massage skills, but not formally trained. I was happy with the extras. I would repeat as his pricing is great. I think he has a regular 8 to 5 job as he works around these hours. I plan to repeat.

The map on Rentmasseur shows him near Costa Mesa. Is that where you met him?

• 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...