Hot tall/hung muscle guy visiting from Dubai

Hung_Cody
This topic is 1729 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Ok so when I see Dubai I usually run for the hills.....

But this guy is seriously HOT! He sent a bunch more pics on WhatsApp and his communication is top notch.

He also happens to have a killer body and HORSE cock.....wow. Totally handsome too.

Anyone ever meet up with him? I don't see any chatter on here. He said he was just in LA before getting to NYC.

https://rent.men/DISCREET_FUN

Jealous you got to see the HORSE cock...

weird, despite his "private" pictures being marked as such, I was able to see them as a Premium RM member, which only allows "semi-private" pictures to be seen, I thought......

if the stats and pictures are accurate, wow!.......please keep us posted, @Hung_Cody .....those of us who live in podunkburg will live vicariously

weird, despite his "private" pictures being marked as such, I was able to see them as a Premium RM member, which only allows "semi-private" pictures to be seen, I thought......

if the stats and pictures are accurate, wow!.......please keep us posted, @Hung_Cody .....those of us who live in podunkburg will live vicariously

I took a leap and met with him tonight. It was worth it! He looks exactly like his pics and was actually as tall as claimed (which isn't always the case).

It was definitely a more relaxed experience than I've been used to with aggressive tops....more kissing, more foreplay...all very hot but different in a nice way. He has the most handsome face and piercing blue eyes too....woof!

@Hung_Cody glad you had a good time. Expensive?

Yeah.....400.

I'm still of the mindset that paying more than 300 is unnecessary and rarely worth it. On the flip side he was only going to be in NYC for a couple days and we actually had a nice authentic connection. He's definitely a special guy but if you're just looking for a giant dick top guy to pound you there are better (and cheaper) choices.

Maybe he released them to you as I'm a Premium Member too, and I can't see them.

Gman