Scam Alert

Trey
This topic is 1697 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Perhaps its a previously discussed "Scam", but it happened to me recently so I thought I would share. I made an appointment with a visiting poster on RMass. I arrived at the hotel and once in the lobby he informed me that he does not take cash only Paypal or GiftCards. I thought about it but agreed. He sent me his info and told me to pay and he would come get me. I refused without seeing him and said that he could come down and we could discuss it. He again advised me to pay. I left. I have little doubt that this was a scam and he was probably not even in Chicago. Maybe this is an old move and is obvious, but I thought I would post as a reminder. Be careful.

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I don’t understand the “I don’t accept cash” comment. That’s ridiculous, if anything a provider would want cash over anything else.

I had one masseur ask for a deposit so that he would know I was serious. He provided me his account information. I said no thanks and blocked him. Not sure why anyone would deposit any cash without even verifying the person.

It’s a scam. Happened to me, I talked about it i this thread:

https://m4m-forum.org/threads/411-on-seattle-masseur.145883/#post-1675948

The thing that sucks is the time wasted. It must be a script because it was exactly the same with me. He sent the info about the card when I was the hotel lobby and he wouldn’t come down to talk until it was done. He also wouldn’t take cash. Scam.

”A parlay, accumulator, combo bet or multi is a single bet that links together two or more individual wagers and is dependent on all of those wagers winning together. The benefit of the parlay is that there are much higher payoffs than placing each individual bet separately, since the difficulty of hitting all of them is much higher. If any of the bets in the parlay lose, the entire parlay loses. If any of the plays in the parlay ties, or "pushes", the parlay reverts to a lower number of teams with the odds reducing accordingly.”

irony of ironies...

I denounced JamesParley as a scammer and his profile was dleted

Perhaps its a previously discussed "Scam", but it happened to me recently so I thought I would share. I made an appointment with a visiting poster on RMass. I arrived at the hotel and once in the lobby he informed me that he does not take cash only Paypal or GiftCards. I thought about it but agreed. He sent me his info and told me to pay and he would come get me. I refused without seeing him and said that he could come down and we could discuss it. He again advised me to pay. I left. I have little doubt that this was a scam and he was probably not even in Chicago. Maybe this is an old move and is obvious, but I thought I would post as a reminder. Be careful.

I denounced the culprit, JamesParley, and his profile was deleted :)

Member since “8 hours ago”

That guy couldn’t even get his pictures straight, it’s two different guys!

So there is an obvious pattern here. They/him will advertise in 3-4 different cities at the same time. The post are usually up a day or two and that one doesn’t even have a phone number. Can’t remember if the others had them or not. Let’s keep calling them out here.