Deleting Rentmasseur Review

Babyc
This topic is 1707 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Anybody know if you can delete a rentmasseur review and how to do it?

Wrote a bad review because masseur cancelled on me 2x and wasted my time.

He is now sending me background checks basically threatening to put me.

Not looking for sympathy or anything just want to take the review down at this point.

Anybody know if you can delete a rentmasseur review and how to do it?

Wrote a bad review because masseur cancelled on me 2x and wasted my time.

He is now sending me background checks basically threatening to put me.

Not looking for sympathy or anything just want to take the review down at this point.

Sorry this happened to you :(

How did he track you down?

Thanks. I did.

I texted him and he had my number.

It was all really weird honest. I wrote the review and then he did a background check on me and said sent me a text with a screen shot from the check asking if this was my sister.

Kind of crazy. The whole thing honestly.

Cancelled and sent me a message saying an outcall client decided to drive to him so couldn’t see me. Then after the review some other check from some app Mr. Number that said I was a cop.

It is all crazy.

I use a Google Voice number too that is in no way associated with my identity. There's a lot of creeps out there.

P.S. It was noted on other threads people use WhatsApp for aninimity, but WhatsApp is owned by Facebook and they link your accounts via phone number or your phones unique ID number. I started getting Facebook friend request from people who ONLY had me in WhatsApp. Super creepy.

I use a Google Voice number too that is in no way associated with my identity. There's a lot of creeps out there.

P.S. It was noted on other threads people use WhatsApp for aninimity, but WhatsApp is owned by Facebook and they link your accounts via phone number or your phones unique ID number. I started getting Facebook friend request from people who ONLY had me in WhatsApp. Super creepy.

Good to know. Thanks for that insight. I use Freetone. Do you know if that protects anonimity?

Send an email to Rentmasseur and they will delete the review. I did this a few months ago. Although I wrote a glowing review but I put too much info in it and the Massage therapist asked me to change/ delete it cause he thought was hurting his business.

Just remember that Rentmasseur offices are in Europe so they are on different time schedule but they got back to me the next day.

Never heard of Freestone.

Not Freestone it's freetone. I had a masseur recommend it to me. I think it's anonymous. I didn't have to give them much information to get a number which I've now been using for awhile. If anyone knows anything related to the anonimity of this service, I'd love to hear it?