411 NewJockintown in San Diego

BlueSky
This topic is 1619 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

https://rent.men/NewJockintown

408-877-8829 4088778829

aka Sebastion Cruz

His ad has been on RM for a few years. I couldn't find anything posted on him previously.

Handsome Latino here to serve. Ask for more pics.

Good evening gentleman,

I'm a discreet professional, new to San Diego and looking to explore the new city.

All modesty aside, I am the ultimate boyfriend fantasy. If you're looking for a serious connection to remember, then you’ve found your match. I’m a clean, healthy Latino man who likes to be submissive but can also take charge at time. Im well experienced in many different scenes. Whether you're looking for a sexy man to eroticize your fantasies, an intellectual conversation, or a classy gentleman to accompany you, then I’m open for the endless possibilities. Lets push and explore all the twisted kinky fantasy you have.

i have more pics if interested just ask.

I'm std free and HIV neg. on prep and i don't do drugs.

for best response please send me a text.

Hi, I had the same questions so reached out to some of the people who have reviewed him recently on RM. Responses were super positive and enthusiastic about both his looks (better than his pictures) and his performance. So reached out to him -- his working name is Sebastian btw -- and we've had a great exchange about where he excels, which is as a bottom who likes to be dominated. What was especially notable is that he proactively brought this up. Its not what I asked him for, it was what he raised in advising me that this is what he prefers and does well. So ding ding ding, I'm sold and am now trying to find a time to schedule him in SD.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...