DMichaels / Manhattan - 411?

GothamLad
This topic is 1679 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Long-time lurker, first-time poster - just registered today!

For quite some time, this site has been the "go to" source for many of us who follow these forums. I have learned so much from you gentlemen, and I am very appreciative for all of your words of wisdom and experience as I've embarked on this adventure over the years.

I've spotted a new gentleman on Rentmasseur - DMichaels in Manhattan - and I'm interested in scheduling an appointment with him. Here's his link: https://rentmasseur.com/Dmichaels. (I apologize in advance if I have not included this link correctly.) His profile is a little under a month old and he's already garnered three glowing reviews. I'm hoping he's not one of those "too good to be true" fellows that I've learned about on here. And I'm sure if anyone would know if that's the case, it will be one of you guys. Thanks!

Edited by GothamLad

Interesting that the reviewers all paid more than $150; two paid $160, which was not a significant difference from the posted rate, and one reviewer paid $200. Of course, you don’t know if that represented a generous tip or an upsell. He does look pretty amazing though!

• 1 month later...