RM Reviews

GayGamer323
This topic is 1718 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I have a pro-client account on RM, which I've used to connect with masseurs and also view additional photos. Considering that the masseurs can see pro-clients in return, how comfortable are those that have memberships with leaving reviews that are less than stellar?

For example, I have gone to one masseur a few times. Technically, he's great. However, he advertises as "erotic" and I believe mileage will vary and would like to make future clients aware before dropping cash (and their pants).

(Granted, I know that masseurs define "erotic" differently. My opinion is that the masseur is at least naked during the session, if nothing else.)

Thoughts?

Sorry if this is being posted in the wrong forum!

I have a pro-client account on RM, which I've used to connect with masseurs and also view additional photos. Considering that the masseurs can see pro-clients in return, how comfortable are those that have memberships with leaving reviews that are less than stellar?

For example, I have gone to one masseur a few times. Technically, he's great. However, he advertises as "erotic" and I believe mileage will vary and would like to make future clients aware before dropping cash (and their pants).

(Granted, I know that masseurs define "erotic" differently. My opinion is that the masseur is at least naked during the session, if nothing else.)

Thoughts?

Sorry if this is being posted in the wrong forum!

GayGamer, you're talking about massage, so this is the right forum. By RM, do you mean Rentmen or Rentmasseur? I'm a Premium client on Rentmasseur (is that what you mean by "pro-client"?). I don't let masseurs see me, so I wouldn't have the same concern about them finding. I wish you would post a review and also issue a warning here. I've wished that some of my brothers on this site would me more helpful than they sometimes are in giving information about their experiences that might be of concern to others, especially in otherwise positive reviews.

I like the issue of what constitutes "erotic" massage. I've been meaning to start a thread--and I shall!

GayGamer, you're talking about massage, so this is the right forum. By RM, do you mean Rentmen or Rentmasseur? I'm a Premium client on Rentmasseur (is that what you mean by "pro-client"?). I don't let masseurs see me, so I wouldn't have the same concern about them finding. I wish you would post a review and also issue a warning here. I've wished that some of my brothers on this site would me more helpful than they sometimes are in giving information about their experiences that might be of concern to others, especially in otherwise positive reviews.

I like the issue of what constitutes "erotic" massage. I've been meaning to start a thread--and I shall!

Sorry, yes - I mean Premium Client on Rentmasseur.

I thought reviews were prohibited here. At least anything that goes into great detail...no? Happy to share with others my adventures to date...but want to abide by the rules.

Sorry, yes - I mean Premium Client on Rentmasseur.

I thought reviews were prohibited here. At least anything that goes into great detail...no? Happy to share with others my adventures to date...but want to abide by the rules.

They are, but, clearly, the bulk of what is written here has the purpose of recommending or warning against specific providers. Maybe the webmaster will jump in and help us!

It’s been my experience that RentMasseur doesn’t allow negative reviews. I have tried twice and each time they gave a different excuse why they couldn’t post the review. That said, NEVER hire redhead Shawn in DTLA. He’s literally certifiable and after they notified him that I left a bad review (which they didn’t post) he started harassing me on text telling me that he recorded me in his place and was going to post it everywhere.