NICE MUSCLE MAN / COLUMBUS OH

robberbaron4u
This topic is 1706 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I saw him last year; by his photographs, I did not realize that I had met him twenty years or so earlier as he is now a good deal larger in his physique than at the time he did print modelling for mail order houses. He was very popular as a "total top" with the "private party" crowd at New York in his "salad days", and, as stated, he is yet impressive in his physical presentation; "sexual intimacy", if you will, is dependent upon whether or not you "click" with him. Twenty-five years ago, he didn't give you a second glance unless $1500 was on the table for a single "pop of the cock"; currently, his hourly rack rate for a basic "rubdown" is $150.00; if you require stud service, and, he is willing, you will pay more for his attentions in that regard. Read his rentmen.eu promotional literature to avoid disappointment. And, as with every model I have encountered in my lifetime, he is susceptible to flattery.

Edited by robberbaron4u

• 2 weeks later...

His ad reads decisively different from a while back. As a matter of fact he used to say at the end of his ad that his massage was more of a nice rub that if you wanted a lot more you were looking at the wrong guy. I wonder if he has topped many guys? As I recall, I think we tried that but that it did not work particularly well for us and we mostly had oral and frott play.