411 on Asian masseurs in NY

mt0801

3 hours ago, urbanfetish said:

Ok, Karen. I'm glad you feel so high and mighty when it comes to how people who work in this business decide how and when to show their face.  😱 While I prefer a face pic too, I have a little compassion and understanding if the pic I get is similar but not exactly identical to my masseur. And if you truly are as concerned as you say you are about the massage experience then why ask for a pic to begin with? What does their appearance matter if it's just about the massage? 🤣

Basketball Wives GIF by VH1

I had a great experience with Lee late last year. Apparently his incall situation isn’t great but for an outcall I was not disappointed with massage or extras.  No table (which I was skeptical about), but would absolutely repeat if I were local. Dm if you have questions 

96736_1600920456_2ckad4cgxc.jpg
RENTMASSEUR.COM

View my profile on RentMasseur.com

16 hours ago, urbanfetish said:

Ok, Karen. I'm glad you feel so high and mighty when it comes to how people who work in this business decide how and when to show their face.  😱 While I prefer a face pic too, I have a little compassion and understanding if the pic I get is similar but not exactly identical to my masseur. And if you truly are as concerned as you say you are about the massage experience then why ask for a pic to begin with? What does their appearance matter if it's just about the massage? 🤣

If they don’t want to share a face pic, then don’t post one. But posting someone else’s pic seems pretty shady to me. I don’t think it warrants calling someone “Karen” because it’s a dealbreaker to them.