• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...

I booked with him. VERY nice guy, but a little hard to get a hold of via text/comms. I'd say I'm on the fence about repeating, he is very expensive but he knows what hes doing, has an amazing body, and is a genuinely nice guy.

Please pm with details. Thanks

I sent a text during his recent Boston visit and received no reply. Days later his ad was saying, "Available now." Not sure what to make of it. Does sending a second text make one look desperate?

I typically give a provider two chances. If I get no response the second time around, I simply move on because it sure is not meant to be. Maybe it’s tough for them to get to all text messages from all the inquiries they get and only the provider provider can speak to that. A courteous one would reply even if not interested or doesn’t have to time to see a client. I have met up with a couple of providers where I had to text them twice and am glad I was able book a session because the experience was great!

I typically give a provider two chances. If I get no response the second time around, I simply move on because it sure is not meant to be. Maybe it’s tough for them to get to all text messages from all the inquiries they get and only the provider provider can speak to that. A courteous one would reply even if not interested or doesn’t have to time to see a client. I have met up with a couple of providers where I had to text them twice and am glad I was able book a session because the experience was great!

Thanks for sharing your experience.

There is another thread about him as I know I've commented about him before. He was in DC about a year ago (I lost all my previous text exchanges with people as my phone crashed just as the pandemic started). He was good at communicating initially. I booked an appointment with him. About an hour before my appointment he cancelled on me saying something about a mix up with his hotel room. I didn't bother rescheduling.

• 1 year later...

He’s expensive! Any recent updates?

Hi There,
Thank you for choosing me as your masseur!it’ll be nice to get acquainted and get you booked. Keep in mind my current rates can be adjusted as long as its reasonable and fits with your budget.

Hope to hear back from you soon.

-KING
RATES -
30 mins- no release just massage $120 - with release $150
60 mins- no release just massage $220 - with release $250
90 mins- no release just massage $320 - with release/ $350
ALL MASSAGES INCLUDE THE FOLLOWING -

Mutual touch
Fully nude
Body contact
Stretching
Deep tissue
PAYMENT METHODS INCLUDE: cashapp 💰 Apple Pay and cash 💵

Tips can range anywhere from $20 - $100 and are left to a clients discretion based on massage experience. Note: (PLEASE INQUIRE ABOUT RELEASE PRIOR OR DURING OUR SESSIONS TOGETHER). As I’d like to be better prepared to accommodate your special request.el