Dylan’s Heavenly Massage - LA

fratphysicals
This topic is 942 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• 9 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...

Even if he "swings both ways" what does that have to do with the services he provides. People can be gay or bisexual and still only provide non-sexual services. LOL

I recently did some searching on Thumbtack. I thought I spotted a few on here. How would one go about finding out if they do anything besides strict therapeutic. Just curious..

I recently did some searching on Thumbtack. I thought I spotted a few on here. How would one go about finding out if they do anything besides strict therapeutic. Just curious..

Actually I found one just now on Thumbtack. His profile reads:

You can choose between a therapeutic massage with lots of emphasis on deep tissue and stretching or a more pampering & invigorating massage with long, steady strokes and a medium to light touch.

"pampering" could be construed many ways.

Also I looked at those who gave all reviews to see what gender they were. From the ad above all reviews are male - that could be a clue LOL

Actually I found one just now on Thumbtack. His profile reads:

You can choose between a therapeutic massage with lots of emphasis on deep tissue and stretching or a more pampering & invigorating massage with long, steady strokes and a medium to light touch.

"pampering" could be construed many ways.

Also I looked at those who gave all reviews to see what gender they were. From the ad above all reviews are male - that could be a clue LOL

Pampering could also mean he puts you in a diaper. I guess we can project whatever we want to on any ad, really. LOL