Hottest masseurs in NYC

Gfantaps
This topic is 1727 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Hi guys, newbie here, would like your recommendations for the hottest masseurs in NYC. Rentmesseur searches seem to show the same guys, and most are 6’s at best, where else can I search? Any recommendations (from personal experience) here or through private message would be great! Thanks!!

What's hot for you? Only looks, or are you asking how sensual/erotic the massage is, or?

I concur. We'd need you to provide much more detail on your tastes in order to offer suggestions on the "hottest" masseurs in NYC.

That being said, have you tried doing an advanced search on rentmasseur.com, and then filtering for the specific traits you find to be "hot"? That often works for me on its sister site rent.men, although it doesn't filter for as many detailed physical traits as the now defunct RB site used to. I hope this helps.

Edited by Strafe13