411 on Auguste...

TantricMD
This topic is 1635 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Since I'm off work this week, I reached out to him yesterday to set up a session either yesterday or today if he had any availability, and expressed a preference for after 10 am, so I could avoid the additional commute time due to rush hour traffic. He offered 9 am today and since he is leaving town tomorrow, I took a deep breath and accepted.

This morning I texted him I was getting ready, then another text that I was on my way and pointing out I only had his general location from MF, so I would need more at some point, then a text when I arrived in the area at 8:45 am. No response. At 9 am, I texted I was leaving.

When I got back home, this is what my phone looked like (no, I don't look at my phone while I'm driving):

Auguste-phone.png

If you've read my posts, you know I'm in the 1 strike club, so I didn't respond. He offered about 3 different explanations why this happened. Since we know he has skills, perhaps in time he will come to understand that organization and communication are part of running your own business too.

I remember recently there was a thread about 'double confirmation" and there were a lot of people speaking out against it. I have to point out that if I had required that from him, perhaps I wouldn't have had to get up early on my vacation and spend over 2 hours in stop and go traffic for nothing.

I would never have left my home if he did not respond. We as gay men get caught up in this hope that these unresponsive guys are worth us getting into a car, taxi, bus....and showing up somewhere and no response. Don’t bother with unresponsive masseurs. Move on. Weed these guys out of business. Yes...they look great in their pictures but be realistic if they don’t respond. This Forum is the best ever on getting rid of unprofessional masseurs.